Thursday, December 2, 2021

A well-laid trap

Wednesday

Since we went to bed without turning off the router and my phone, I didn't sleep well. I did not want to disturb the somnolence by getting up, but I guess I should have. CJ came by with eggs first thing in the morning. I paid her and gave her empty boxes. I looked for info on which of our phones are only 3G because we got a paper from Consumer Cellular telling us to buy a new phone.

I watched the first episode of the Covid-Revealed summit. Dr. McCullogh said it was discovered that PCR could not distinguish between the flu and covid, but the treatment is not the same so some people were treated inappropriately. He got a study organized for giving HCQ to frontline workers for prevention. Once PCR test is positive, it stays positive for a long time. HCQ was authorized for hospital use only but McC was looking for early treatment to prevent hospitalization. False study against HCQ was published in Lancet, then retracted, but vilification of HCQ continued. Very few people read the EUA for the vaccines because they assumed SOMEBODY did and would have said something if it wasn't done right. Safety studies are done by the manufacturers not the FDA or CDC. Asbestos has always been in talcum powder, was in all the studies but no one said anything.

I counted out 100 magic erasers for Jamie. I made coffee, drybrushed and did special exercises. After coffee morning, I started cleaning, but got sidetracked on e-mail. I went outside to look for my trap and found a frozen gopher in it. I was going to dig up the red beet plant, but it was still growing.

I went to clean the MR house. At 4:30 I went walking with Jenni. Then I went home for a drink and bathroom break. Then I went back to cleaning. When I was ready to wash the kitchen floor, Jamie came over with cleaning drill bits. She worked on the stove. After she left, I finished stem mopping the floors, then packed my car with as much cleaning stuff as would fit and went home.

Chris wanted to do experiment with the router on and off at night, sometimes telling me the truth and sometimes not, and then track how well I sleep each night. Faye called to tell me she had a big knot on her leg from a cart at the hospital so she couldn't work for awhile.

I made tea and we watched four episodes of Big Bang Theory. I stayed up to finish e-mail and post to my blog. Then I turned off the router and went to bed.

No comments: