Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Cleaning the utility room

Tuesday

I heard my alarm ring and I shut it off and went back to bed. I got up later to brush and such. I read e-mail for awhile. I started listening to episode 3 on brain health. Later I paused it to pack and get ready to go. While waiting for Chris to shower, I dusted behind the couch and did all of one set of shelves in the den. Then we got in the car and went to my Dad's house.

Faye was already there, talking to herself in the utility room. I ate the last of the shrimp and steak. We moved stuff out, scrubbed the floor and put it back, but in a different arrangement. We cleaned out that filing cabinet and Chris moved the filing cabinet to the back bedroom.

I opened the doors of the Oldsmobile to let the musty odor out. Faye and I went for a walk. When I got back, I tried to start the car, but it would not turn over. Faye and I cleaned out the dining room filing cabinet and moved the keeper files to the bedroom. Some files went on the new bed for Kurt to sort through next time he comes.

Faye and I had some ham. She suggested a few things for me to do around the house. Then she went home. Chris and I were alone in the house. We snuggled for awhile. Then he got up to move the car and I got on my laptop to finish the interview I started this morning. I posted to my blog for yesterday. Patrick came home and got on that computer. Chris went to bed and l posted to my blog, then followed him.

* I am surprised no one said 'if the pharma companies accepted liability for injuries and death' *

No comments: