Friday, December 3, 2021

Tree-lighting ceremony

Thursday

I heard Reveille play, then Chris came back to bed. When he took his shower, I heard the 7:30 alarm. When I asked, he told me he had worked out with the colonel this morning, so was allowed to go in late. I took a shower and sat at my laptop:

Covid Revealed: RFK jr said Event 201 was a simulation for a pandemic. But they didn't talk about how to save lives, prepare hospitals, find treatments etc. They talked about how to enforce compliance with mandates, censor dissent, and control the population. Vaccines-as-the-only-answer agenda. There is a lack of studies showing masks stop coronaviruses. The experts (like Fauci) are giving advice but they don't treat covid patients. The doctors doing early treatment disagree with Fauci. Democracy is based on the free flow of information. So is science. 'Misinformation' is covers anything that departs from the official narrative. People have been censored for quoting gov't websites, peer-reviewed studies, and personal experiences. Lockdowns took 1.5 years off of life expectancy in the U.S. The virus did not affect life expectancy. Mortality signal for mRNA vaccines was reached on Jan 22 with 186 deaths. But there was no data safety monitoring board, no ethics board, etc to point this out. Mammograms were ordered delayed because breast tissue was distorted after vaccination. LNP's concentrate in the ovaries. The synthetic MRNA turned out not to be destroyed after one use (like natural mRNA), so there is unknown amount of production. If a vaccine cannot last a year or provide at least 50% protection, its a no-go. Breakouts are happening from fully vaccinated to fully vaccinated. John Stockton, a basketball player, says he has trouble breathing with a mask on. McC said for a long time people who got covid were told to stay home until they needed to be hospitalized, with no guidance on what to do in the meantime. He said the health agencies should have provided guidance, and done the studies to provide better guidance.

I filled out a cleaning contract, then went to the apartment. The occupant was there and a lady from housing was just finishing up checking off all the appliances and furniture that was supposed to be there. I inquired if I was supposed to clean the furniture. She said to spot clean if needed. We signed the contract. He paid me and gave me the key. She took a pic of it. Then they left and I locked up. I went to the library to return some DVD's and drop off a flyer for the swap shop. I asked ACS where I could put up more flyers.

I went home and made breakfast. A lady called to ask if I would do weekly cleaning on two abodes that they kept for visiting scientists. She is hoping I can start this weekend. I gave her my e-mail address so she could send me more info and some forms.

I listened to The Highwire: kids are born with non-specific antibodies. They can fight against every variant, but vaccinated adult immune systems are so sensitized to the alpha strain, that they miss the other ones. In one year, all but one constitutional amendment were trashed. Missouri judge finds Biden's mandate arbitrary and capricious and will result in less health care (or no care at all when care centers have to close for lack of staff). Since July, there have been 10,000 excess non-covid deaths in UK. The risk of having a heart attack in 5 years (PULS test) goes from 11% in unvaccinated people up to 25% in vaccinated people. This is separate from myocarditis. Spike protein is recoverable up to 15 months. Covid disease is hypercoagulable, and so is the vaccine.

I raked up a box of leaves while barefoot. I dumped them on the compost pile. I put on shoes and unloaded most of the cleaning stuff from my car and went to Housing to set up a final inspection for the MR house. Then I drove to Jenni's house at 3:30 and we walked around the block with Diane. Then we walked to the tree-lighting ceremony. It was much warmer than last year at this time. The kids were waiting on the command to finish an awards ceremony in the gym. Finally Chris came running over. He was the MC. The children sang 3 songs, then some of them gathered around the switch and they turned the tree lights on together. Santa was driven by in a firetruck. We sang We Wish You a Merry Christmas as the kids walked back to the CYS. Those that signed up were able to have a tele session with Santa Claus. Jenni and I went to the gym, having heard that there was food. We each got some tiny quiches and fruit cups. The man was cleaning up and throwing out all the food, so she and I split up all the remaining fruit cups. We walked back to my car. I went to the ACS parking lot and ate three fruit cups, wondering where all the people were. Then I went home.

I heated up some steak. I downloaded all the pics from my phone and cropped them. I looked up my sewing projects for last December. I decided on the Christmas cracker. I looked up how to use the pompom maker, then made a pompom and a bookmark. I worked on my blog post for yesterday and today.

I made tea and we watched the last two episodes of BBT, and one of Broadchurch. I thought it was overly emotional. I posted to my blog and went to bed.

No comments: