Thursday, December 9, 2021

A long day of interviews

Wednesday

I slept pretty well, and woke up when Chris' alarm rang at 5. He went to the gym. I woke again at 6:30. I stayed awake until he came back at 7:30. He was cold and tired. He crawled into bed with me. (there's a cure for hot flashes) After awhile, he got up and showered and went to work.

I got up and prepared for coffee morning. I paused several times to get a tiny thorn out of my foot. Finally I just left tape on my foot, hoping eventually it would stick to the tape. I completed my exercises, etc. I did some tapping. Later I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I wrote a check. I finished listening to episode 8: Dr. Ardis: Early treatment is common sense and critical to staying out of the hospital. This is the first time in history that people were told to wait until they got sicker to go to the ER for treatment. Ivermectin is not even on the database of side effects. In 18 countries Ivermectin has been shown to be safe and prevent or reduce transmission. Corporate pharmacies are telling employees not to fill prescriptions for ivermectin and HCQ. Try a compounding pharmacy. Synergyhealthdpc.com will give you a phone consult for a fee and direct mail the prescriptions. Also myfreedoctor.com. Ivermectin and HCQ are not anti-viral drugs, they protect heme from spike proteins. Apple pectin helps with detoxing.

CBER held a meeting with heads of FDA in Oct of 2020 to discuss safety and monitoring of covid injections. They decided to use CMS data to do their 7 day rapid cycle analysis. Slide 16 of the presentation included 22 bullet points of serious adverse events they expected to be reported, like death, acute demylinating diseases, 5 blood clot disorders, Gullain Barre syndrome, miscarriage, auto-immune diseases, etc. Not a single one was listed in the risk section of the fact sheets that FDA put out with the vials in December 2020. Sheet is revised monthly and now lists blood clot disorders. The day J&J was pulled for 6 blood clots, VAERS data showed 167 for them. Pfizer and Moderna both had 300+, but Fauci wasn't going to pick on them because of his financial interest in Moderna. It should be illegal that CDC owns patents on vaccines. 21 of the 22 adverse events have shown up in the VAERS database. Multi-system inflammatory syndrome in Children (MIS-C) was on the list, and never existed before 2020. Over 4000 reports of it as of September 2021. Pfizer document lists exposure of a pregnant woman to a vaccinated person as a reportable serious event. Vaccinated people shed spike proteins along with other toxins from sweating and breathing. Shots contain 50 billion mRNA particles, which is more than you would encounter naturally.

I caught up on messages in Telegram. I raked up 5 boxes of leaves and dumped them near the compost pile. I watered them down so they would not blow away. I found a pile of nails and staples near the driveway. I could not understand how they got there. But I picked them up and threw them away. I took a shower and got dressed. I noticed that some toes on my right foot had no feeling in them. I listened to the bonus episode:

Steven Petty, Certified industrial hygienist: He has testified in numerous cases as an expert witness. If masks worked, we would see cases decline when masking is mandated. Hierarchy of controls shows PPE is the least effective and masks are below even that. Gaps around the mask delete any effectiveness they might have had. He would never use a mask to prevent asbestos fibers and they are much larger. Some studies show 10 - 15% effectiveness but with much better-fitting masks than people wear, usually on mannequins, without a proper control group, or with confounding variables. A study in monkeys showed that virons from sick monkeys were mostly aerosolized and only a tiny fraction were droplets. Droplets drop to the floor in minutes, but aerosols stay in the air up to 50 days. That destroys the 6 foot rule. Aerosols get deep into your lungs, but droplets are filtered out by cilia. N95 are bottom-of-the-barrel respirators, not masks. He wore a respirator on a plane and they threatened to throw him off because he wasn't wearing a mask. He had to wear a mask inside the respirator to stay on the plane. Study on adverse events of masking showed masks are a perfect breeding ground for mold and bacteria. Dilution, filtration, and destruction are effective: fresh air, high-level filtration systems, bi-polar ionization, aerosolized hydrogen peroxide, UV systems, etc.

I got ready to walk. I drove to the post office to drop off the check. Then I went to the company house to make up the third bed. But the key was not in the lock box. I think there was someone inside. He did not answer the door even though I rang the bell and knocked. I left and went to Jenni's house. We talked until time to walk. We went to my car and I pulled out handweights for both of us. We met Diane coming downhill. Then Heather drove by, but was too busy to stop and walk with us. The three of us continued around the block. Jenni told us the base was closing down until noon tomorrow because of snow coming tonight. When we got back, we agreed to meet tomorrow even in the snow. Then Retreat sounded and we stood at attention until it was over.

When I got home, I whipped up a batch of cheese sticks. Chris came home from work, surprising me because I thought he was going to Tooele with the commander. But somehow it didn't work out. He heated turkey soup for supper. I read articles and started episode 9 of Covid Revealed:

Dr. David Martin (also patent lawyer): Universal vaccination will fuel escape mutations. CDC owns a patent on SARS coronavirus. 4100 patents on vaccines, drugs, treatments for coronavirus have been filed since 2003. Moderna never produced a safe and effective anything prior to 2019, but were given the rna sequence for spike protein a month before the outbreak in the wet market. Moderna came out of 10 years of research of Darwinian Chemical Systems, who was showing how rna writes into the genome of an organism. Can human DNA be recreated in the event of extinction through a computer code that could be injected into an organism to restart evolution? The code in the injections is for what we think a broad-spectrum spike protein would look like. Hopefully your body responds to the manufactured spike as if it were foreign. But since your body produced it, that might not happen. In 1990 Pfizer started filing for coronavirus vaccine patents. Number of life insurance claims paid has not increased, in fact it decreased during the pandemic, even though we are told so many people are dying of a novel virus.

I paused it and made tea. Chris fixed himself a drink. We watched the last episode of Broadchurch and two episodes of Big Bang theory season 8. We had a bit of a chat. I listened to more of episode 9. Chris went to bed. I realized I had jotted notes from today into yesterday's notes. Then I posted to my blog and went to bed.

No comments: