Sunday, December 5, 2021

sewing Christmas poppers

Saturday

I slept terribly if at all. Chris got up early. I got up around 8 or so. I started listening to episode 4 of Covid Revealed:

In the last 16 months we doubled the wealth of billionaires and plunged 160 million households into poverty. Chloroxing a plane means that only drug-resistant microbes survive. And now we're breathing them in. We exude genetic information to warn those around us about a new threat we are reacting to. Viruses help us do that on a much bigger scale. We have 10 to the power of 31 different viruses in our bodies at all times. Viruses help up update our genetic code. We will genetically engineer out our relationship to nature. This could be an extinction-level event, or we might discover we have more regenerative potential than we know. Half of our genome has been inserted by viruses. We are now in opposition to adaptation and biodiversity through chemical pesticides, antibiotics, etc. The second law of thermodynamics says a system in isolation must increase in entropy. CAS9 is the equivalent of a vaccine card. Help it, not exploit it, to ameliorate germline mutations caused by sterilization of the environment. The bird of humanity will soon unfurl the feminine wing and fly straight, breaking the cycles of empire building and collapse.

Dr Ardis: his father-in-law was killed in hospital by incorrect treatment because it was 'hospital policy'. Hearing how many people were dying of covid and kidney failure, he checked out CDC recommended treatment, which was Remdesivir only, an experimental drug. It causes kidney failure, killed over half of patients in testing. We were the only country treating covid with a proven multiple organ failure drug and we had the highest death rate of any country in the world. Sept 2020 in France, in a 5 person trial, 4 had to stop using Remdesivir because ALT went up 5x, renal failure requiring kidney transplants. But Fauci claimed it was proven safe and effective against Ebola. It was the most deadly dug used in the ebola trial. If in ER for covid, demand no Remdesivir, demand to be fed.

Chris went to work out with the colonel at 10 and returned just afternoon. I had taken a shower and was eating breakfast. He laid on the floor, dripping with sweat. After eating, I gathered together stuff for the sewing class, including some Christmas fabrics. At 1:30, Chris moved my sewing machines to my trunk and I carried out everything else. We drove separately to the chapel. We carried in my stuff. He left, and I unlocked the doors and set up for class.

Jamie came with her daughter. She brought crocheted scarves, and felt and a folding board. She shared the scarves with all of us. Her daughter made hand warmers. The girls made Christmas poppers. Jenni made handwarmers and a popper. Diane's son made a pom pom and bookmark. Saronna invited us over some night for music and refreshments. I told Jenni the tree in the sanctuary looked like someone had thrown ornaments at it. So she and Sophia redecorated it.

Jenni helped me pack up. I went home to change into walking shoes and I went back. I met Jenni and Diane. We walked around the block. Diane went home and I followed Jenni into her house to see her paperwork from when she cleaned the company house on post. We talked and she gave me a copy of the contract they had her sign. Then I left.

When I got home, Chris had turkey soup on the stove. I had at least three bowls, with quinoa. I also chowed down on baby carrots. I send Jamie a text. I met her at 8 at the apartment. We checked out the storage space. She carried up the box of cleaning stuff. We looked around to see what needed to be done. She came by my house to bring the other tub of cleaning stuff. I gave her 100 cleaning erasers. She went home.

I made tea and we watched two episodes of Broadchurch. I fell asleep on the couch, then later moved to the bed. But I had to put away folded laundry so I could lay down. I put on my headphones but had trouble getting back to sleep.

No comments: