Thursday, December 23, 2021

It isn't looking at all like Christmas

Wednesday

It was another long night, but no hot flashes. We slept in late. When I got up, I irrigated my sinuses and did my usual Wednesday exercises. I cleaned the kitchen until Chris was ready. We showered and he squeegeed the shower stall. I cleaned the bathroom. Later I ate breakfast, and read e-mail. I was impatient for the time capsule box to be opened and contents announced on the news.

At 2 I went for a walk up and down Angarde. (I walked a mile in my own shoes). The clear sunny day which was not that cold seemed at odds with the nearness of Christmas. Then I practiced Christmas music on trombone. Cecily said she really liked it. I would have liked it more if it weren't interrupted by the need to turn pages.

I read e-mail all afternoon. Al ordered supper from Rosa's. He and Chris went to pick it up. Cecily made a salad to go with it. We prayed and ate. Cecily and I got steak sandwiches. She made au jus to go with them. I ate just the innards of mine. Chris packed up the bun for later. We also had onion rings, but they were breaded. After supper they had tiramisu while watching Wheel of Fortune. I went back to my laptop. I found it was rebooting itself. At least the reboot solved the problem of telegram videos not playing. I called Faye and we chatted about what to have for Christmas dinner.

I posted to my blog for yesterday while the grinch movie came on TV. I listened to a short interview: Group benefit from leaky vaccines has never been shown. Later I put on a glutathione patch and took magnesium and went to bed.

No comments: