Thursday, December 16, 2021

Leaving home

Wednesday

Chris left early but I never heard him. I got up around 7:30. There was a snowfall overnight. I could not make out the thermometer. I made coffee for what is probably my final coffee morning of the year. I drybrushed, rebounded and exercised. I had special supplements to support the lymph system. I meditated and tapped.

Chris came home about 10:15 because the network at work was kerflufal. He worked from home, having meetings and such. But it did not seem to bother him when I sang along with the CD's and ran the vacuum cleaner. He also brought home the colonel's mask, so I mended it and gave it back.

I cleaned a little more than usual, probably to put off packing. I wrapped small presents in used paper so they would not attract undue TSA attention in my suitcase going through security. I ate some food that needs to be used up.

Dr. Paul Thomas, pediatrician, wrote a book called The Vaccine Friendly Plan which uses a different schedule than the CDC. He was asked to show that it was safer than the CDC vaccine schedule, so he hired an independent analyst and went through 10,000 patient records. Results showed that the more vaccinated a child is, the worse they do on all fronts: office visits for allergies, colds, neurodevelopmental issues and behaviour disorders, eye disorders, otitis media, dermatitis, eczema, uticaria, anemia, etc. After he published the results, the Oregon medical board took his license away. Addressing the mRNA vaccines, he said the body produces antibodies that attack the cells that are producing the spike proteins. Since the spikes get in the bloodstream and go all over the body, ending up in organs, those organs are the cells being attacked.

I got in my car thinking the 5 inches of snow would fall off if I lurched forward. But that did not happen so I had to do it the hard way. There was ice under the snow. I went to the post office to pick up mail. There were no packages. Then I went to Jamie's house to drop off the apartment key. She showed me all her Christmas decorations. There were a lot! They covered almost every surface, flat or vertical, in the livingroom.

I got home about 6. I taped my list back together. For some reason the tape keeps falling off. I packed my suitcase and chose my supplements and patches. I packed snacks and a more secure purse. I made more green mix for when I get back. I wrote a check for dues to the RCMQG since their online payment system wasn't working for me. I jotted notes for my blog while waiting for Chris to come home from Mass and being inducted into the Knights of Columbus.

Vaccine passports are going digital, will become a digital passport that includes your financial info as well. Why do vaccine passports have no sunset date? Because they intend to become permanent. Chris came home at 7:38. He changed clothes and we packed our laptops. Chris packed the car and we left our residence. Driving by the post office, I dropped a check in the mail. Then we headed the long way to Salt Lake City.

On the way, the temp dropped to 7, then went back up to 30. We checked into a hotel by the airport. We played on our laptops in the room, then retired for the night

No comments: