Sunday, December 12, 2021

I'll never wash that again

Saturday

Chris was supposed to go to the gym with the colonel at 8, but apparently things changed. So I didn't have the morning to myself. I got up to clean the kitchen and all the dishes in the sink. Around 10 I asked for a massage and he gave me one. Then I took a shower and got dressed.

I called Jamie and she said she'd be back on base in 30 minutes. I went to the company house to clean. I put the sheets in the wash, then wiped down all the surfaces. I tried washing one of the comforters. I scrubbed the interior of the stove. I tried using the Steam Shot, but steam did not help. A rough steel wool pad did. Then the comforter went in the dryer. I worked on baseboards. I called Jamie and she came over and helped me make the beds. But she said she needed more time at home, so she left. I got tired of waiting for the comforter to dry. I left it on a long cycle and went home.

I stopped at the post office and to lock the swap shop door. I made and ate breakfast, then went to Jenni's house to walk. Jenni wasn't home but Diane showed up. So she and I walked around the block, talking about weight training. Diane and I decided to do that every Monday. I went back to the house to get the comforter out of the dryer, but the front porch light was on. I rang the bell and knocked but no one came. I decided to come back the next day.

I went home. I read e-mail and listened to interviews. I ate supper.

They are not telling us which vaccine works the best or is the safest for which demographic. Studies show a very small mortality benefit for a few months. The spike protein can be found in the body up to 15 mo later. With getting a booster every 6 mo, it is impossible to clear spike proteins from the body. In Wuhan, the spike was made to be more dangerous through gain-of-function research. It damages heart tissue, brain and nervous system, causes blood clots, etc. Now we are doing it to ourselves through injections. It turns out to be a bad idea to have the body make the antigen. The human body was never designed to make antigens. Novavax is better because it injects a limited amt of spike protein for the body to make antibodies to. Vaccines in 5-11 yo's may prevent a case of sniffles, but there is no other benefit because they are not at risk for disease. Study found that kids 12-18 are 5 times more likely to be hospitalized from vaccination than from covid disease. Analysis shows you are more likely to die of vaccine in any age group than of covid. In every country that has started vaccination, covid has gotten worse. CDC admitted in October that they had over 41,000 breakthrough cases that resulted in hospitalization or death. In UK, over 80% of people dying of covid are fully vaccinated. Infection percolates for 3 to 5 days in the back of nose and throat. Use povidone iodine rinse regularly for oral/nasal decontamination to knock it out. That is far more effective than any public health measure including vaccination or ivermectin etc. Shedding of spike protein is likely for 4 weeks after vaccination, so be careful of close association or donating blood during this time. Some doctors are telling patients that there is no treatment for covid.

Dr. Carrie Madej said years ago she asked around about why get a tetanus shot every 10 years. No one ever died in hours by stepping on a rusty nail. She found out there is a big difference in fertility between tetanus-vaxxed and unvaxxed.

It was almost 9 when I paused a re-creation of the events leading up to the death of Danny Casolero. I made tea and practiced my trombone. Chris wasn't ready yet so I posted to my blog. Then we watched four episodes of BBT. I fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up, we made the bed and went to sleep.

No comments: