Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Slide oil and an empty tank

Tuesday

I got up late, not having slept well. I read e-mail until time for breakfast. I ate while listening to in interview:

Dr. Bark said when she was an attending physician, she was told that recently vaccinated kids had to stay out of the cancer ward because they might infect the patients. Older people get a 'boost' from being around grandkids with chicken pox, but now that all the children are being vaccinated for chicken pox, more older people are getting shingles from not getting the natural boost.

Al and I dropped Cecily off at Kroger. He and I looked for the music store I found online. He stopped at FedEx to ask. They said it was gone and gave him another address to try. He went to Kroger to find Cecily and I ducked into GNC. The guy could not help me find melatonin. I went to Kroger and found Cecily. Finally we all met and checked out. We went back to the house.

I went for a walk because my back hurt. Then Al took me to the music store. They were closed with a 'be back at 1:30” sign, so we went home. The others had lunch while I listened to another interview:

To rinse virus out of nasal passages, put 2 tsp Betadine in 6 oz water: in through the nose, out through the mouth, then gargle with the rest and spit it out. Randomized trial of 300 patients in each group, showed a dramatic reduction in positive pcr tests by day 3: from 303 down to 24 patients. The rinse reduced the chance of progressive disease by 75%. You can also use Hydrogen preoxide and Lugol's.

Our health agencies should have given us monthly updates on early treatment protocols. We learned in 2020 that the virus is not spread asymptomatically. Multiple tests on one positive person show up as multiple cases. All we had to do was keep sick people at home. WHO does not recommend asymptomatic testing. There are no documented confirmed cases of anyone getting covid twice. CDC admitted that their PCR test cannot distinguish between flu and covid. Hand sanitizer doesn't help because SarsCov2 is spread through the air, not on surfaces. There is no Harvard or Mayo protocol for treating covid early to avoid hospitalization. The pharma clinical trials recruited people unlikely to come in contact with covid. Although studies show a big reduction in hospitalization and death initially, that reduction went down dramatically in Sept when 99% of cases were Delta and most people passed their six month mark. Immunocompromised people get the least benefit from the vaccine. Covid stimulates fat cells to produce interleukin-6, which is inflammatory. The spike protein of SarsCov2 produces blood clots, raising d-dimer levels. Monoclonal antibodies are safe and effective but gov't is not telling anyone. They even prevent infection if given to people after exposure. It works in the vaccinated and the unvaccinated. Treatments are needed in addition to vaccines. Natural immunity is for life. After mRNA vaccination, spike proteins are produced in an uncontrolled quantity for an uncontrolled amount of time. 86% of reported covids deaths after vaccination have no other cause. Both vaccine and respiratory syndrome take out those teetering on the edge of death because of the spike proteins. There is a study in the Lancet about the vaccine protecting others showing 39% of transmission was from fully vaccinated to fully vaccinated. 3700 sailors on Navy ship were fully vaccinated, but still transmitted covid.

I called the music store at 1:40. They were open and had slide oil. Al took me down there and I bought a bottle. I asked about rust on the slide and she suggested rubbing it with lava soap. Al stopped at Publix and we looked for lava soap but didn't find it. I did find a bottle of melatonin, however.

When we got back, I practiced my trombone, playing Christmas music I got from Dad's house. Chris helped Cecily in the kitchen. I listened to interviews. Men came to pump out the septic tank. Then Cecily flushed all the toilets. She and Chris finished making dinner. We had pork chops, sauerkraut, rice, peas and apple crisp. For dessert they ate pecan pie.

I called Faye to make sure she knew I wasn't coming on Thursday. We chatted about other stuff, too. Cecily put on the food channel, then soon went to bed. I posted to my blog for yesterday and typed up some of this one. I continued to listen and to delete e-mails. One by one everyone else went to bed. Then so did I.

No comments: