Monday, December 13, 2021

A family Christmas sing-along

Sunday

When I got up, Chris was gone, presumably to the gym. I took bromelain and tweaked my blog post from yesterday. I finished listening to the reenactment of the Casolaro saga. I typed a reply to a Facebook post and took a pic of it to post on Facebook. It is the only thing that works since Facebook isn't accepting keystrokes. I washed up and got dressed. We went to the chapel just in time for the service. It was another Christmas sermon. Afterward, Jenni handed out gift bags. Johnnie told me they want to have me clean their house when they move and pay me with their riding lawnmower. Considering they will clean all the baseboards and floors first, it is a heck of a deal.

When we got home, I changed my clothes and made breakfast. I ate while reading e-mail. Then I went to the company house to take the comforter out of the dryer. It was still damp. So I put it on the bed and turned on the ceiling fan and crossed my fingers. I found the steam shot still in the master bathroom, so I put it in my trunk. After closing the front door, I spread salt over the icy sidewalk, then went home.

I read e-mail and listened to interviews. I wrapped some presents, then went to Jenni's house. I gave her one and one to Diane. Then we went walking around the school block. It was very cold. When I got home, I warmed up listening to more interviews.

At 6 we took my trombone and cookies and went to Saronna's house. I gave her a present, and Wilhelm put the cookies on the table. We talked while the kids acted out excitedly. Then she and I played while the rest sang (mostly our husbands). After more talking, the kids went to bed, and we went home. I started listening to an interview with a lawyer. I posted to my blog.

When Chris was ready, I made tea and we watched 4 episodes of Big Bang Theory. I was hurting so bad that I went to bed. I haven't hurt like than in a long period. Later Chris came to bed and I fell asleep.

* This isn't data reported to VAERS, this is data Pfizer collected. *

No comments: