Thursday, December 9, 2021

Another bunch down

Tuesday

I fell asleep without the headphones. I did not wake up until Reveille, and dozed off again. Next I heard my phone alarm at 7:30. I got up soon after. I plugged in the new router and listened to episode 7.

Dr. McCullough: 84% of deaths reported to VAERS after vaccination have no other explanation. America was prepared mentally and psychologically (by?) to lose people to the vaccine. We didn't lose nearly as many to covid as the early predictions said we would - even without early or proper treatments. Studies reviewed at the meeting on Aug 23, 2021 showed there is no mortality benefit from Pfizer, not even for legacy variants. To be effective, a vaccine should have at least 50% protection and last at least a year. Pfizer fails on both accounts according to Israeli data. CDC and FDA should have publicly reviewed the data every week: how many vaccinated, how many breakthrough infections, how many adverse events. Monthly reports of what's the most effective vaccine and how it can be most safely administered. No press briefings to date, just unsupported talking points. Surgeon General was on TV saying vaccine-acquired immunity is better than natural immunity but 16 studies show just the opposite. The covid-recovered were excluded from the clinical trials, as well as suspected-covid-recovered, covid-positive, suspected-covid-positive, pregnant women, and women of child-bearing age who can't guarantee contraception. Data show vaccination has no benefit for covid-recovered. Miscarriage was as high as 80% for women vaccinated in their first trimester. Pregnant women who get covid have better outcomes than non-pregnant women! We should stick to the exclusionary criteria of the randomized trials. 60-80% of children in the vaccine trials had serious side effects. As a cardiologist, he says the last thing you want in a human heart is spike proteins. From shot #1 to shot #2 of mRNA product, there is an 80% increase in safety risk. We don't know the safety risk of getting the third shot. Israel is over 90% vaccinated. But their post-vaccination peak of infection is worse than their pre-vaccination peak. People who did not want to get vaccinated but were coerced, are far more likely to report it to VAERS. We should not vaccinate for a <1% outcome. Although the data do not show it, he has a sense that his vaccinated patients had an easier time if they got covid.

Dr Hooker: natural immunity is 13x better at preventing transmission than vaccinated immunity. A leaky vaccine will never lead to herd immunity. Gibraltar is 100% vaccinated, but still has breakthrough infections. Israel signed an agreement with Pfizer which limits the data they can report. FDA is revoking the EUA of the PCR test at the end of December. With no approved test, the case numbers will go down, which would make it look like the vaccines were effective. Delta is probably a result of poor public health policy.

Nebulized hydrogen peroxide is good for prevention and treatment. Do not nebulize with pure distilled water, put salt in it. Dilute food grade hydrogen peroxide to .1 percent solution.

I took breaks to get the bread machine started, and to make a lemon version of oatmeal banana cookies. Later I made a cheese version. Chris came home for lunch, bringing a pile of boxes from the post office. I made and ate breakfast. I sifted through current event articles. I raked up several boxes of leaves and wet them down. I went to the Housing office to return the MR key. I gave it to the lady sitting outside on her break. We chatted for awhile, then I went home to get the swap shop flyers. I went to the library to return some DVDs and pick up another season of BBT. I dropped off some swap shop flyers outside the library and chatted with Melissa. Then I went walking with Jenni. Heather drove by and promised to walk with us tomorrow.

I went home. I mended 5 or 6 pairs of his socks and 1 pair of pants. Then I checked e-mail. I called Faye and put turkey soup in the toaster oven for supper. I listened to the bonus interview:

Dr. Lee Merritt: You do not need a huge number of people to run a world-wide conspiracy. Just a few at the top. We should have done a lot of autopsies at the beginning, just as they did in 1918. Back then, they found blood in the lungs. Bayer was telling people to take lots of aspirin for fevers, and it made some people bleed out. They tried to prove transmissability, but could not.

There is no viral isolate of covid. It was computer-generated from fragments found. The gov't could have told people about the demonstrated benefits of vit D for immunity, but they didn't. Doctors who found helpful protocols for prevention or treatment were demonized. Several countries have shown that ivermectin works. But when people order it from overseas (where it is sold otc), the U. S. post office seizes it. She prescribed Vioxx when it first came out, but after only three weeks she could tell it wasn't safe. But it took the FDA three more years to figure it out.

I started smelling something really bad. I wondered if somehow it was me. I did not realize what it was until I lit a burner to heat tea. There was a big flash of flame causing me to retreat quickly. But then it was over and just the little burner flame was left. The smell wasn't immediately gone however. But it must have been the gas because I did not smell it again after we watched two episodes of Broadchurch. I had posted to my blog before watching TV, so I went straight to bed.

No comments: