Wednesday, December 15, 2021

It starts with wind

Monday

Chris came home from the gym and crawled under the covers. I was already awake but did not want to cuddle up to his cold body. After he took a shower and went to work, I got up. I started a supplement detox and made lemon water. I finished listening to an interview with a lawyer:

Professor Boyle drafted the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act. He says we need to lodge complaints with locally elected prosecutors to convene a grand jury and return indictments for murder and conspiracy to commit murder, against people like Fauci, Baric, Daszak, Collins, Walensky, etc. The Federal courts are compromised. Biden's chief of staff was Obama's ebola czar. He covered up the origin of ebola from the testing of experimental ebola vaccines that came out of the Kenema BSL 4 in Sierra Leone, with funding from NIH and CDC .

I cut a piece of wire and made a hanger for the outdoor thermometer. Watching it blow back and forth in the wind made me think it won't last. I rose some yeast in a dish while filling the bread machine with ingredients. I made a dough, then shaped it into rolls for Chris' party tomorrow.

The thermometer blew down. I attached it to the lawn chair. I pre-heated the oven and later baked the rolls. Chris came home for lunch. I read e-mail until the rolls were done, then melted butter over them and covered them with a kitchen towel.

I went to the apartment and finished the kitchen except for the floor. I did not have a mop or broom. I was going to do the blinds, but did not have anything to stand on. I tried getting into the company apartment and this time succeeded. I noticed the bed had no sheets so I pulled out a set and put them on. There was food in the fridge but it looked ok so I didn't touch it. I went out and locked the door.

I drove to the gym. Diane showed me how to do strength training. We did lunges and used machines for legs and core. Jenni joined us, but did arms. Heather showed up too, and did a cardio machine. Jenni and I tried the half balance balls.

I went home for supper, but then Jamie called. I went back to the apartment to meet her so she could pick up some of her cleaning supplies. We talked, then I came home. I emptied the goat whey into a smaller jar and cleaned the jar it was in. I called the lady who gave me goat milk and had quite a chat. I put some goat cheese in a tub, then practiced my trombone. Her husband came to get the jar and I gave him some cheese. I sat down at my laptop to listen to interviews while I cut out cardboard trees for Jenni. When I got tired, I ate supper.

Chris came home. I made tea and posted to my blog, then we watched 3 episodes of BBT. I went to bed.

No comments: