Friday, January 21, 2022

Picking up the pizza

Thursday

I got up before 8, having slept reasonably well. I brushed teeth and rinsed my sinuses. I took some detox drops. I turned on the router and started the second portion of episode 10. Dr. Margolis said she interviewed an emergency room doctor who said covid is over in their area but they get 2 or 3 patients a day complaining of side effects from the vaccine. To detox from the shot, eat clean, exercise, don't get another shot, turn off the router at night; anything to avoid causing more inflammation. Water-fasting with key nutrients can help. Early treatment includes nebulizing with a dilution of hydrogen peroxide or iodine.

I rolled out my calves, while listening to JP. Chris stopped by the house, said I probably won't see him today because he has back-to-back meetings. I continued listening to episode 10. I opened a package of NES bottles, and looked up the recommendations on how to take them. I arranged them in a box to keep track and to keep them in the dark.

I parsed supplements, and ordered more. I went cleaning for two hours, finishing the den. I delivered the modem with her name on it to the Centricom truck. I walked with Jenni, then cleaned for another hour in the pantry. I picked up Chris' pizza and went home.

I listened to The HighWire. They talked about Boris Johnson removing restrictions from Great Britain, and CDC admitting the vaccines aren't getting us out of the pandemic. Chris came home from a meeting in Tooele. I made tea, and we watched four episodes of BBT. I listened to more audios, then posted to my blog and went to bed after midnight.

No comments: