Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Delivering baked goods

Tuesday

I got up late, not sure why because I slept ok, at least until Reveille. I washed dishes in sink. I pruned the carrots and discovered that almost half the bag has no carrots growing in it. I turned on the router. I checked e-mail, and looked into saffron extract and MCT oil. I took a break to make a batch of fudge balls and put them in the fridge.

I came across an article saying his rapid test kit proclaimed that the potential cross-reactivity of the rapid test with covid vaccines has not been evaluated. So he concluded that he might get a positive result just from having been vaccinated.

I made and ate breakfast. Chris came home for lunch and told me the maintenance people want to come do regular stuff. I put the bread wreaths in bags, then went to chapel but no one there. I went to the swap shop and unlocked the door. Then I went to Saronna's house to play. We used a duet book from my father's collection. Afterward, I went to chapel to drop off bread wreaths. The chaplain asst not there, so I gave both to the chaplain.

I went home. The fudge balls were cold and hard, so I put most of them in a bag and took it to Brian and Johnnie. Brian ate a few right off. They showed me a closet of things they are leaving behind. Then I went home and read more e-mail and articles.

I ate the last of the fish for supper. I tuned it to Episode 2 of Covid Revealed. Dr. McCullogh said those who get antibodies to Omicron will be protected against Delta as well. Adding povidone iodine to a nasal wash reduces risk of hospitalization in people who use it. It is both preventative and curative. The PCR test cannot tell the difference between variants. Only genetic sequencing can do that. The CDC publishes a list. Delta made up only 5% of cases sequenced by CDC in September, but CDC said Delta made up 99% of cases in America. Delta was actually only #6 most prevalent. In Dec. when CDC said Omicron made up 72% of all covid cases, they only had one confirmed case.

I made tea and we watched four episodes of BBT, finishing season 10. That means I have to go to the library tomorrow.

No comments: