Thursday, January 27, 2022

New attachment for an old Kirby

Wednesday

I got up before 8. I brushed and swished. I made coffee. I did tapping and meditation. I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. Jamie texted me that she started cleaning before 10. It sounded like she was nearly done. Chris came home early for lunch. He left the bread machine out for me to make him another loaf.

I vaccumed with my Kirby since the Hoover was at Johnnie's house. I put on the new miracle head I got on Ebay to see if it would clean the grout. And it did but then the belt broke. It looked to be in perfect condition, but was probably old. I looked up videos to see how to get the brush off to replace the belt. But after a long search and not finding anything, I had to figure it out myself. Then I had to search the closet to find a new belt. I listened to more of episode 11 as I worked. I sprayed hydrogen peroxide on the grout, then ran the Kirby over it. It seemed to help.

I went to Johnnies' house. I spoke to Jamie. We went up in the attic just to see. It was empty except for the wood someone used to make a floor. I guess my attic looks like that but without a floor.

I mopped the floor in the dining room. At 4:30 I went walking with Jenni. Afterward, I went to Housing to schedule a cleaning inspection for Monday. Self-help was next door so I picked up 3 bags of salt for the water softner. When I got home, I walked to the post office to lock up the swap shop. When I got back, I listened to episode 11 while looking through messages. Chris came home and started rice, then went to Mass. Episode 11cut off and I called up episode 12. I started listening to that. I unplugged the rice maker because it was done. Chris came home and said the rice was perfect. He ate supper.

I posted to my blog, then made tea. We watched one episode of Columbo. Then Chris went to bed because he had to get up early to go somewhere. I read messages and listened to short videos, then went to bed myself.

No comments: