Tuesday, January 4, 2022

One of my new year's resolutions

Monday

I didn't sleep all that well. I got up late. I felt a little sick to my stomach. I looked at my notes on nebulizing. I unpacked the machine and read the instructions. I put in a capsule of glutathione and 4 ml of my nasal solution. I nebulized that for about 5 minutes. I felt better.

I took the sheet music out of my suitcase and tried to sort it and combine it with my collection. But it was overwhelming. I read e-mail, then made breakfast. I reviewed my notes on the best order of cleaning at the house. I made a gallon of laundry detergent, and a cup of all purpose cleaner.

I went to company house to clean at 12:20. Sheets were in the dryer so I just did a load of towels, then cleaned the bathrooms. When the towels went in the dryer, I went over to the apartment to clean with Jamie. We talked a bit and then cleaned floors in the bathroom and kitchen. She went home to get her shampooer. I carried stuff to my car, then went back to the house to finish cleaning. I cleaned until 4, then went home.

I took a break to read e-mail and relax. Then I went to the gym to join Diane for some weighted workouts. We did arm and leg machines till 5:15. I went home to get season 9 of BBT and returned it to the library. Melissa helped me get season 10 and talked to me for awhile. When she got a phone call, I went home.

Chris was there, preparing mushrooms for me. I ate some seed crackers and cheese sticks. I ate the mushrooms and made a salad. I read e-mail and Telegram messages. Dr. Ruby talked about the vax lot numbers that are associated with most of the recorded deaths and serious adverse reactions. Go to www.howbad.info to check your lot number to see if it is one of them.

Then I made tea and we watched two episodes of Lost in Space. I posted to my blog and got ready for bed.

No comments: