Monday, January 24, 2022

Three new pastors

Sunday

Chris got up at 7 so he could meet the commander at the gym at 8. Hot flashes woke me much earlier than that and I could not go back to sleep. While I was reading e-mail, Chris came home, saying the commander never showed up.

From an interview, I learned that tinnitus is inflammation of the nerve, often from EMF. Repairing mitochondria should help. Covid vaccine accelerates parkinsons and cancer, due to inflammation and antibodies inadvertently targeting body tissues.

I started watching the Defeat the Mandates rally in DC. I made and ate breakfast. I paused it to wash up and get dressed for church. We got there just before 1 as the ministers were arriving. Instead of a sermon, they each spoke about their path to being here (or rather at Calvary church in Tooele). They will take turns giving Sunday sermons until roughly July when a new chaplain should arrive.

I finished watching while making more breakfast mixes. I listened to something else while piecing puzzles. I whipped up a batch of seed crackers. No one was available to walk, so I asked Chris. We went walking around the block. When we got back, I had leftovers for supper.

I made tea and we watched the last 4 episodes of Big Bang Theory. It wasn't much of a season ender, which leaves room for more episodes to be made. Chris went to bed, and later so did I.

No comments: