Monday, January 17, 2022

Church was canceled - due to Omicron and lack of a chaplain

Sunday

I got up at 8:30. I took bromelain, then rinsed my sinuses and brushed my teeth. I made lemon water. I listened to the rest of episode 6 of Covid Revealed. I crunched up the dried herbs from last summer and removed the stems. I put the green powder in a spice jar for adding to salads. I read e-mail and articles in open windows. I tried to put lemon peels down the insinkerator to freshen it. But the peels just spun around and around. I had to pull them out.

At 1:30 I made breakfast. I watched an interview on how to treat covid at home - early treatment is essential. I looked up how to make a purse organizer. I whipped up a batch of seed crackers and put them in the oven. I refilled the mixes I used to make them. At 4:15 Jenni called to ask about walking. So I put on my shoes and drove over there. We talked as we walked our usual route. Then I came home. 10 minutes later the crackers were done. I turned off the oven and let them crisp up.

I watched a video until 6, then tuned into episode 7 of the covid documentary. I ate supper as I watched. I put the seed crackers away. I made tea. I played my trombone while Chris got ready to watch. Then we watched 4 episodes of The Big Bang Theory. Afterward, I brushed my teeth and read Telegram messages. I posted to my blog and went to bed.

No comments: