Sunday, January 16, 2022

Curds and whey

Friday

I got up at 8, took some bromelain, went back to bed, then got up again at 8:30. I made lemon water and gathered some cleaners together. I listened to more of episode 4: phase 3 clinical trials for Moderna, Pfizer and JJ don't end until late 2022 or mid 2023. Still no long term data. Safe and effective treatments were suppressed in order to justify EUA for experimental injections.

At 10 I went to the company house. I put sheets and towels in the washer. There was a pile of sheets and towels on the dryer. They smelled clean and were twisted together like a dryer would so, so I put them on the bed in the master bedroom. For the next two hours I deep-cleaned the two smaller bedrooms, moving furniture and tilting in the windows to wipe.

I came home at noon, and ate breakfast. Chris came home with groceries from the commissary. Michelle's husband came by with a jar of goat milk that the farmer said had to be used up today. Then we went to Tooele for food the commissary didn't have.. We played the new book on CD and it was not as good as the last book. We stopped to pick up a prescription for Jenni. I had trouble because they asked questions I could not answer. We skipped Luckey's, and went to Melanie's and then Macey's. Great Clips was nearby so I got a haircut, and we went home.

I listened to New World Next Week, then went to Jennie's house. I gave her her medicine, then we walked around a smaller block (since she wasn't feeling 100%). Afterward, I went back to the company house, finished the bedrooms and cleaned the bathrooms and made the beds. It was too dark to clean the floors.

I came home at 6:45. Chris had supper waiting. I ate ground beef and salad. I started watching episode 5 of Covid Revealed. I heated the goat milk and made cheese and why. I also made tea. We watched four episodes of Big Bang Theory. The last one was pixelated and kept messing up.

Afterwards, I went back to episode 5. Chris went to bed. I stayed up till 11:30, then went to bed, forgetting to post to my blog.

No comments: