Saturday, January 29, 2022

Finishing Johnnie's house

Thursday

I got up about 8. I did the usual, and checked e-mail. At 10 I cleaned a few last things in Johnnie's kitchen. I went home at noon for breakfast and to watch The Highwire. The virus becomes replication incompetent after 5 days. The chance of a healthy child dying of covid is statiscally zero.

Afterward, I went back to her house. I cleaned the front door, then steam mopped the main hallway floors. At 4:30 I went to Jenni's house, but she did not respond to knocking or the door bell. I walked up and down her street, then went back to Johnnie's house. I cleaned the kitchen floor, and went out through the garage. I packed some cleaners in my trunk for tomorrow.

I finished listening to a bonus episode. I rebooted Waterfox, again. It has become a daily thing. Chris came home from work. We discussed moving up to the hill, which I am not in favor of. He said we had to do it because it was expected. He said hired people would move us. I remained upset. Even if other people do the moving, it is still a great and time-consuming effort and for what? Not to mention, I would have to clean this place as thoroughly as I just did Johnnie's house.

He put fish in the oven. I ate that with salad as I watched This Week with Polly and Mary. I finished up my blog post for yesterday. I made tea and we watched one episode of Columbo. Chris went to bed early because he has to get up early and drive into SLC for a breakfast. I read articles and went to bed late.

No comments: