Tuesday, January 4, 2022

The benefits of nebulizing

Sunday

I did not sleep well, partly because my ears were ringing so loudly. I stayed in bed until 9. I took some AC and brushed. I read e-mail and unsubscribed to several things. I washed up and got dressed for church. I looked all over the house for Chris but did not find him. So I put on boots and went outside. His car was gone. I read e-mail for a few minutes until 10:51, time to go to church.

As I was unlocking my car, Chris drove up. I got in his car and we went to the chapel. He explained that he had gone to the office and planned to return sooner. But he seemed upset that I was planning to drive to church on my own. When we got there, neither of us had a mask so we went home to get them and went back. We wore them to go in, then took them off because no one else was wearing one. Chris picked up two communion packs from the little table by the door.

I spoke to Eileen and she introduced her son and another man. Then the chaplain started the service. We sang three Christmas songs and he talked about Simion. The last song was a Christmas song, but the tune was so different that I could not sing it. He also led communion, and then the service was over. He announced that the supply chaplains wanted to change the time of service to 1pm so they would not skip their regular service and did anyone have a problem with that? I talked to Eileen again, and then we went home.

I changed shoes, then made and ate breakfast. Chris gamed with his friends on the internet. I did not hear Michele's voice among the gamers. I read e-mail and telegram messages. At 4:30 I went to the school. I met Diane there and we walked around the block. It was awfully cold, but then today's high was 24. I drove home. I whipped up a batch of cheese sticks and finished Brad's new year's video. I read about the benefits of nebulizing hydrogen peroxide, glutathione, and nanosilver (individually).

I made tea and told Chris I was ready to watch TV. For over half an hour, I puttered around, unstacking the dishwasher and practicing trombone. Waiting. Finally he left his game and we watched two episodes of Lost in Space. Then I read e-mail and I went to bed.

No comments: