Thursday, January 6, 2022

The new carpet cleaner

Tuesday

I used the headphones and slept pretty well. I did not hear Reveille, but I did hear Chris shower and later my phone alarm went off in the other room. I got up to gargle, brush and swish. I checked e-mail. I unboxed the Hoover Smartwash and assembled it. I called Hoover to find out how to unassemble it so I could put it in my trunk. She had to google the answer.

I put the carpet cleaner in my trunk. I went to Jenni's house to drop off some vitamin C patches. I gave them to her husband who answered the door. Then I went to the apartment building and carried the Smartwash up to the apartment. Jamie was there and had me inspect the bathroom floor. Then I ran the Smartwash in the bedroom while she vacuumed the livingroom. The Smartwash picked up a lot of dirt that the vacuum should have. Then I washed the den carpet while she cleaned out the storage space. I had to dump the dirty water twice and she handed me a towel to clean up the sink. Then we locked the door and left.

We went to the swap shop for just a minute while she carried some stuff inside. Then she went home, as did I. I made and ate breakfast. Saronna let me know her kids were sick so no playing today. That was ok because my lips were so dry and cracked that I couldn't play. I could barely smile.

I watched a video on cross-referencing vaccine batches with states over time. Roughly one batch in every 200 resulted in reports of 1000x the death and adverse events of the other batches. A man called me wanting to drop stuff off at the Swap shop, so I went over again. He was there before I got there. It didn't take long. Then I went to Housing to schedule the final inspection for the apartment.

I realized I wasn't taking my omega-3;s so I put on two patches. I went for a walk by myself. I emptied the food waste container into the compost, being careful not to leave footprints in the snow right in front of the window. That would spoil the view.

I put on an audio, the made up two week's worth of supplements. I ate supper, then figured out how to divvie up the payment for the cleaning the apartment. I took Jamie's share to her house. She gave me Christmas present - cleaning gloves.

When I got home, I made tea. We watched the last two episodes of Lost in Space. I brushed my teeth and posted to my blog.

* There are three toxic batches showing up on the page in the middle pic. The line of digits is the numbers of adverse events reported in each state for that batch. The last column is the total adverse reactions and death for that batch. *

No comments: