Saturday, January 22, 2022

How can a returned item be overdue?

Friday

We got up late. I read e-mail. One was a library notice saying BBT was 30 days overdue and we owe $40 and our checkout privileges will be revoked. I messaged my neighbor and she said she would take care of it.

I read e-mail and then talked to Jamie. She said she could clean tomorrow. Chris helped me get a ladder to Johnnie's house. I used it to clean the ceiling fan and shelves and walls. After an hour, I went home for breakfast. I pinned my purse organizer, and put items into it. I packed the cooler and we went to Tooele.

We listened to the book on CD. The author constantly had her characters cheating death. We shopped at the usual places. When we got back to post, we stopped at the post office. I picked up a package and we went home. We unpacked the groceries and talked. Then I met Jenni to go walking around the block.

I went back to Johnnie's house to clean. I finished the pantry, scrubbed grout with broom, pulled out stove, and worked on vent hood. At 7 I came home. Chris was making supper: beef, quinoa, cauliflower, and salad. I wrote a blog post, but it took forever to log keystrokes. After I posted, the wait time was less. Weird.

I made tea while Chris made popcorn. We watched four episodes of BBT. I went back to e-mail, but the wait time was so annoying that I asked Chris for help. He ended the task for Waterfox and I started it again. Things were much better after that. I went through a few more articles, then went to bed.

No comments: