Monday, January 17, 2022

The sewing class that nearly wasn't

Saturday

I slept ok for awhile, then kept waking up because my ear was ringing so loudly. I got up after 8. I took bromelain. I rinsed my sinuses and made more rinse, adding iodine. I brushed my teeth. I made lemon water. I collected materials and ingredients for today's project. Then I posted to my blog and jotted notes for the next one.

Chris gave me a massage, then we took our showers. I made breakfast and ate it while watching episode 5: the spike protein is what causes covid the disease. Th e vaccines cross-react with 28 tissues of the body including ovaries. This affects fertility in women. Their stories are collected at Mycyclestory.com. Some children show symptoms after being with vaccinated parents or grandparents. The childhood vaccine schedule has not been studied. Flu vaccine doesn't work well in the elderly. It was tested against Tdap vaccine to determine efficacy. Study to prove vaccinated kids are healthier would be easy to do with the data they have, so why aren't they doing it?

I went to the company house to do the floors. I also plunged the tub drain, but all that did was make a mess for me to clean up. 45 minutes later I was out the door, and on my way home. I got a short rest before I moved my sewing stuff to the car. Chris put the machines in my trunk. We drove to the chapel and unloaded the stuff. He went to the commissary and post office while I set up the machines and the projects.

I rested while waiting, but no one came. I played the piano for awhile, and even sang. But no one came. I sent a few texts. Finally I grabbed my keys and purse. As I was heading out, I saw Saronna and her kids drive up. So I stayed. Her son went to the playroom while the girls made tissue covers. Moira finished her apron, too. Saronna made a breathe jar and we chatted until time to pack up.

When I got all my stuff to the car, I realized I needed to change shoes. So I went home, changed into walking shoes, and headed back to the school where Diane and Jenni were waiting. We walked around the block and agreed to meet again tomorrow.

I went home. Chris was steaming cauliflower. We folded laundry together. I made a salad and ate leftover ground beef. I listened to episode 6 for over an hour. Ebay sent a message about some Kirby parts that I looked at earlier. I looked through them, comparing the attaching part to my own Kirby head. I saw some possibilities.

I made tea and we watched four episodes of BBT. The first one took a long time because it kept pausing. Chris made a bowl of popcorn and the pausing became less irritating. After watching, I went back to my laptop. Eventually Chris went to bed. I caught up on e-mail and telegram messages. I made an offer on a Kirby part and it was accepted. And then it was time for bed.

No comments: