Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Cleaning after dark

Tuesday

I got up late. I puttered around getting ready and watering plants at home. Then I took a bag of diced grapefruit peel to the garden. Something had been wrecking my tomato plants again, but not bothering the trap I laid at the base. I picked up a tomato branch that was broken off and took it with me to the house.

I put it in a cup of water. I cleaned for two hours plus, then went home for breakfast. I listened to two podcasts and an interview about arsenic poisoning. At 2, I went to Saronna's house to play, not having seen her message. Her son had been sick, but in the last 20 minutes was feeling better. So we played from the hymn book and sheet music, having a good time as usual.

Then I answered William's call. He wanted to know about Michele's wedding. Then I went over to Michelle's house to pick up freeze-dried eggs. She also gave me a pet fountain. We each proceeded to the gym. Diane joined us and Tonja showed up just long enough to give me the cookbooks I had to return.

Three of us walked around the track. Michelle told us about the director of MWR going over command's head. After half an hour, we went our separate ways. I went by the swap shop to pick up the rest of the books, and our mail. I took the books to the house and left them in the garage where Steve could find them.

Then I went home to watch the quilt guild meeting on zoom. I took pics of Sew-n-tell. I ate a cucumber that Jenni gave me, and some tomatoes and potato salad.

A little after six, I left the meeting and went to the house to clean for 2 hours. I worked mostly upstairs, but it got dark. Then I went home to work on my blog and read e-mail. I talked to Chris for a short time, then went on listening until bedtime.

* Yes, she did cut up the quilt to make the jacket. *

No comments: