Sunday, September 4, 2022

Tonja's new machine

Saturday

I got up really late. I watered plants here, then went to the garden. The batteries in the irrigation timer were dead, so I came back to get new batteries. I found some fencing in the shed to make a tomato cage for the one plant that's in the box with the potatoes. It's finally big enough to need a cage. When I got back, Chris gave me a coconut oil massage. He took a shower, and then I did. I went to Michelle's house to get the peanuts, mint and eggs that she freeze-dried for me. The peanuts were unchanged.

We chatted till after noon, then went home for breakfast. I had some fruit, then collected the materials and went to sewing at the chapel. Chris brought the machines in. I set one up. Tonja showed up to help, but then no one else came. We looked at and played with Tonja's new machine. I texted Jenni and she showed up after 3. We all talked till 4 and no one made the jar opener. Then we packed up, and went home.

I drank tea to re-hydrate. I met Jenni at the company house. We spent 45 minutes making the beds and cleaning the floors. I paid her and we went home. I made cheese sticks, and when they came out, put in seed crackers to bake. That used up all the fresh eggs I had. But now I have powdered eggs to use. I ate leftover fish for supper. I didn't have time for a full salad so I just ate a few raw veggies.

I put on my swim suit and went to the pool. It was still cold. The lifeguard said the heater was installed and there was hot water in the showers. Hmm. I swam around in the pool with Michelle's daughter. Jenni chatted with the lifeguard. At 8 we got out, dried off, and continued to converse. And then again in the parking lot.

When I got home, I read e-mail. I posted to my blog and made tea. We watched 4 episodes of Cheers. I read articles for an hour or so. Then I was interrupted by a strange sound. It turned out to be a small rodent, jumping up against the french doors, as if he wanted to come in. I tried to take pics, but none of them came out. Then I put the seed crackers away and went to bed.

* So what scientific evidence DOES the CDC have? *

No comments: