Thursday, September 1, 2022

Coffee morning

Wednesday

I got up a little late. I watered at home, and at the garden. I found more tiny green peppers lying around, particularly by the box growing potatoes. I took them home to make hot pepper juice.

When I got back, I read a book, then had coffee morning. I cleaned the bathrooms as Chris came home and ate lunch. I continued to clean in the kitchen, then went walking with Michelle at the gym. When I got home, I sat down and read e-mail.

Chris came home after work, then went to Mass. When he got back, I paused my video and put on my suit and went to the pool. It was still very cold. There were lots of kids tonight. I talked to Michelle and swam horizontal laps. After she left, time went so slowly that I was afraid the clock had stopped. So I got out and toweled off. I carried my clock to the car and went home.

I changed into dry clothes. I tried a keto test but it was very slight. I resumed my video from earlier. I posted to my blog. Then I made tea and we watched episodes of Cheers. I was so cold that Chris took me to bed and cuddled till we both fell asleep. Then I woke up and went to shut everything off. Chris got up, too, but went back to bed. I read for a bit before I went back to bed.

No comments: