Monday, September 12, 2022

The perfect batteries for the solar panel

Sunday

I read a little e-mail, brushed my teeth, then watered the plants at home. I made muffins using a banana and freeze-dried eggs. They took longer to bake, but were very moist.

I watered in the garden, and picked some potatoes. I came home, then washed out the sprouting garlic container. I threw out some soft cloves and added new ones. Chris gave me a coconut oil massage. He took a shower and then I took mine. I made breakfast and read e-mail as I ate. I got dressed for church. I heard Chris talking to Michele as the game was getting started, so I asked her some questions about the wedding. Then I took my trombone to the chapel.

As I walked up, the chaplain was taking his wife home because she wasn't feeling well. I put the muffins on the back table, then went up front to assemble my trombone. The pastor's young sons tried to play it. One of them actually made the right sound. As people came, I talked to Jenni and Rick. Saronna did not come because she had a sick kid.

The pastor's sons sat with Michelle during the service. Praise songs were played but hardly anyone sang. The chaplain gave his sermon. Then I played hymns that the congregation picked. After the closing prayer, I talked to Michelle. And then to John about the solar panel. He suggested I meet him behind the barracks. So I drove over there (not far) and he pulled two 12 volt batteries from his trunk. They were just like the ones inside my mower battery pack. He gave them to me, and we talked about 3D printing for a bit.

I went home, changed clothes, ate some fruit and read articles. I packed my sauna bag and went to the gym at 4:30. I met Jenni there. I turned on the sauna. We started working out in the weight room doing legs and abs, and then Michelle came. She moved the heavy weights off of the arm machines so Jenni and I could use them. Then we all sat in the sauna and talked. My necklace fell between the slats and was gone from sight. We couldn't find it. At 6 we were asked to leave.

So we did. We talked outside for a bit then went home. Jenni followed me home. I gave her half of the potatoes I picked. I offered her lettuce and spinach and stuff growing in the tower garden, but she declined and went home. I ate supper then mowed the lawn on one side. I filled some gopher holes with water but no gophers appeared.

I ate blueberries and worked on my blog. I played through the jazz piece. Then we watched four episodes of Cheers. Afterward, we made the bed with clean sheets. I read e-mail and then went to bed.

No comments: