Saturday, September 10, 2022

You can't buy food on Friday night

Friday

it was cool out, so I started my day by reading e-mail until it warmed up. However, I didn't start watering until almost 11. Then I did the usual watering around the house and at the garden. Chris had gone to the office for a meeting, and was home before I got back. I picked a bunch of kale at the garden for drying. And I dug up a few small potatoes.

When I got home, it was almost noon. I made breakfast and ate it while looking at the internet. I washed the goat milk jars and put them out for Casey to pick up. It was after 2 when I finally stopped and asked Chris when he wanted to go to Tooele. I guess he got caught up as well. I packed the cooler and changed my shoes. We rode to Tooele listening to our book on CD It is very interesting and yet it puts me to sleep. I woke up in time to shop at Luckey's. Then I went to Melanie's while Chris was checking out at the first place.

I wanted to go to Auto Zone to get a 12 volt car battery to use with the solar panel. But Chris was unsure that it was the right thing. We shopped at Macey's, then talked about batteries half the way home. The other half we listened to the book on CD.

When we got home, we put the food away. I texted with Michelle and we decided to meet at the pool. I got call from Amanda for a re-quote. I went over to look at her house. Her teenager came back saying the commissary was closed, so she couldn't buy food. So was the community club. So I went home to get a bag of rice, a can of chicken and a can of coconut milk (with pull tabs). We decided that she would pay me to help her clean instead of signing the house over to me.

By then I was a little late. I put on a suit to go to the pool. But then Michelle texted that it was closed. She also texted me pictures of a gopher that her daughter shot with a bow and arrow. Cool!

I listened to newsy audios, then worked on my blog and jotted notes for today. We watched 4 episodes of Cheers. I turned off my phone and went to bed. But sleep would not come, so I got up and read e-mail into the night.

No comments: