Thursday, January 5, 2023

Preparing for inspection

Wednesday

I got up before 8. I turned on the CD player and made coffee. I did my exercise routine, drybrushed and rebounded. Then I did several rounds of meditation and tapping. Chris came home early for lunch. After he left, I cleaned the bathrooms and the kitchen.

I boxed up a lot of the supplements and stuff because a team is going around to each house to look for mold, like in kitchens and bathrooms. So I made a point of boxing everything under the sinks so it can be easily pulled out and put back.

I watered all the plants and changed the water for things that are rooting. I listened to an interview with Dr. Kheriaty. He said some of the same arguments used in Nazi Germany to justify the things they did are being used again today and he finds that very concerning.

I took a shower and Jamie came over with the cinder blocks from the very dirty house. We stacked them in the garage. Then I went to the gym to walk with Jennie. She had a stye and said her face was puffy yesterday. Yikes!

I went home to vacuum and mop and to try to clean the laundry room. There was dried soap on the floor, so I cleaned as far back as I could, but my arm was not long enough to get it all.

Finally I sat down to check e-mail. My January goal is always to unsubscribe from at least one thing a day to cut down on all the e-mail I get. Someone posted to Facebook that there was ice in front of the mailboxes on their street. I wondered why they didn't just throw some salt down.

I was waiting for Jamie to call me back so we could finish getting stuff out of the no-longer-dirty house. When I heard the text, I drove over there. We looked at the stuff in the garage, not sure what to do with it. But it was getting dark and my brain wasn't working its best. We scrubbed a whiteboard to get all the writing off. I scrubbed the countertops where we had had cleaners. But we really didn't get anything done. So we went home.

I parked and covered my windshield. I met Chris leaving to go to the colonel's house. I wanted to get salt and spread it on the ice, but then didn't want to uncover the car again. So I told myself I would do it in the morning. I checked e-mail and listened to a video while testing pens from the dirty house. Almost all of them worked. Then I tested the batteries. The multimeter said they were dead, but the simpler tester gave me a green light on most of them. Then Chris came back and said the colonel wants me to feed the cats for a week starting tomorrow. Will I remember?

I worked on my blog posts for yesterday and today. I heated green tea, and took megnesium. I practiced my trombone, then we watched two episodes of Ancient Apocalypse. Each archaeological site had ties to astronomical events. So his theory is that a comet hit the Earth and started the ice age, wiping out some advanced society. Then he went to bed and I stayed up for an hour or more.

…...............

No comments: