Sunday, January 22, 2023

There's no Jesus like Snow Jesus

Saturday

We woke up slowly and stayed in bed late. When I got up, I drank hydrogen water and brushed and swished. I made more green mix. I cleaned up around the kitchen. I read e-mail for awhile, then made and ate breakfast.

At 1:30 I got stuff together for sewing class. Chris put the machines in my car and I carried the rest. I drove to the chapel, arrived just before Tonja. We went in together, then Chris came and brought the sewing machines in from the car. We set up for class. I wrote the instructions on the board, then I realized I had forgotten the sample hat.

Christina brought her two young kids. Isadora and Jenni came. But not Saronna and her kids. I had Isadora make a half-glove since she had already made the hat. She also made a phone pouch, all on her own. Jenni made a hat and brought her gown to be altered. Christina's kids each made a hat.

Michelle arrived late. We looked through the kitchen at the food the chaplain left behind. We talked about putting away the Christmas decorations that the chaplain's assistant wasn't doing. Jenni tried on her dress and I basted tucks in the shoulders.

They helped me carry the machines out to my car. We could see the holy family huddled in the snow under a small barn roof. When my car was packed, we went home. Chris helped me bring the machines in. I ate fruit, then went to the company house to check to see that it was ready for new habitation. No dead mice. I wiped away some fingerprints. I went home, and texted Jamie about shoveling the snow at the company house. Then I made a salad,. I heated some beef and minced some pickled garlic. I read e-mail until TV time.

I worked on my blog, then made tea. We watched several episodes of Jeannie. Then I spent almost an hour creating files and sorting all the pics from the sewing videos. Chris went to bed not long after TV time, and I stayed up to catch up on Telegram messages. I neither know nor want to know how late I went to bed.

No comments: