Thursday, January 19, 2023

How to take over the world

Wednesday

I got up about 7:40. I prepared for coffee morning. I took some time to water the plants and refresh the water for cuttings. I threw out the mushroom experiment because it didn't seem to be growing what I wanted. I also rinsed and dried off the change from the dirty house. CJ stopped by with two dozen eggs. And the man called to tell me when his final inspection would be next week.

While meditating, I heard Chris come home for lunch. I cleaned the bathrooms and then the kitchen. I gave him all the egg cartons so he could take them back to CJ. I vacuumed and mopped the floors. I took a shower. I put a carton of eggs in my car for Michelle. I went up the hill to feed the cats.

I went home to check e-mail. Then I went to the gym to meet Michelle. But she had a last minute meeting, so I worked out instead. Then Diane came just after 4 and we walked the track for over a mile. Then Michelle came by. So we discussed her meeting. I gave her the eggs and the milk jar.

When I got home, it was after 5. I listened to Mary and Polly discuss current news. Chris came home for supper. I finished the podcast from last night. I went on to one on gut health. When the clock struck 8, I started on my blog and Michelle came by to pay me for the eggs and goat cheese.

I made tea and we watched episodes of Jeannie, now from season 5. Chris went to bed. I stayed up to read e-mail. I watched An Early Warning Cartoon: How to take over the world (1930). It was short, but seemed oddly familiar. Then I did my evening stretches, and went to bed.

No comments: