Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Testing a tiny pineapple

Tuesday

I slept very well last night. I got up to have hydrogen water, brush, and swish. I worked on preparing supplements, but didn't finish. I went cleaning at 10. Jamie didn't show up. I went home for my vacuum. I also finished the supplements, then went back at 11. I spent most of my time vacuuming and running the carpet shampooer. I left at 12:15.

When I got home, Chris was already there. As he prepared his lunch, I worked on breakfast. I read e-mail, then at 3:30, went to the gym. I walked with Michelle and Diane until Diane had to go back to work. Michelle expounded on her interview, which went well, but the salary of the job offer was very disappointing, far lower that what was in the announcement.

I went home. I ate some beef and read articles. Chris came home and made his supper. I made tea and we watched episodes of Jeannie. I never did get to the library with season 4. Afterward, Chris tested the pineapple to see if it was soft, then went to bed. I stayed up to listen to some podcasts, but went to bed earlier than usual.

No comments: