Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Senate hearing on covid vaccines

Tuesday

I got up after the 7:35 alarm. I drank hydrogen water and brushed. I read e-mail, then started listening to the Senate hearing on covid vaccines.

At 10 I paused it and went to the dirty house. But when I got inside the garage, the door to the house was locked. It made no sense. I went home to get the key. I stopped at Housing to ask about signing for the chaplain's house. Jamie texted me about the locked door. Instead of responding, I drove over there and unlocked it. Neither of us knew how it got locked.

We both worked on the utility room because everything else was done. The head of Housing called me about the chaplain's house. After two hours of cleaning, I headed home for breakfast. I stopped by Housing to set up appointments for final inspections.

There was a large pile of boxes on my chair, signifying that Chris had been home. I made and ate breakfast. Chris came back, apparently not having had lunch earlier.

At 2, I hunted down my dad's copy of Winter Wonderland. I took the other Christmas book and trombone and went to Saronna's house. She had a child home sick. But we still talked and played Winter Wonderland and Let it Snow. Seemed appropriate given all the snow lying around.

At three she had to walk to the school to pick up her other two kids. I went to the library to return the books that John checked out. Melissa showed me their new carpet, which is why they were closed for a month. I didn't care for it, but it was ok. I checked out the next season of Jeannie.

Then I went to the gym and waited a few minutes for Diane. No one else came so we walked the track and talked by ourselves. She said the carpet wasn't finished yet and the installers were nowhere to be found.

When I got home. I finished listening to the senate hearing. I ate fruit, and created invoices for November and December for cleaning the company house. Chris came home from work and heated a bowl of soup for me. I read e-mail and wrote my blog post.

I made tea and we watched three episodes of Ancient Apocalypse. Then Chris went to bed and I stayed up to listen to a prepper interview.

No comments: