Tuesday, January 31, 2023

The debriefing

Monday

I got up and did the usual things. I don't remember how I slept. Probably not well. I made a Swansons order for the supplements that were running out. At 10 I got off my laptop to go cleaning. But the linings in my boots were bunched up. So I took the time to straighten them and glue them in place. Then I put on the other pair and headed out.

I used vinegar in the walls and soaked the filters. They were still greasy. I cleaned the inside of the fridge. After an hour and 45 minutes of cleaning in the kitchen, packed up. It was 10 degrees, but the roof was dripping.

When I got home, I made breakfast. Chris came home and wanted to expound on his feelings about conversations that happened last night. An hour later, I got to eat breakfast, Chris ate his lunch and went back to work. I read e-mail for awhile, then went to the gym to meet the ladies.

We walked around the track and talked. Jenni left first, then Diane. Finally Michelle followed me to the apartment and helped me carry out the trash. Then I went by Housing to schedule the inspection for the previous apartment. Then I picked up Sophia and brought her to my house. I had her count change, then we worked on her chapter 7 book test. After that, I had her clean the tub in the master bathroom. Chris came home from work. She finished and I took her home.

When I got back, I heated up steak and squash for supper. I also minced garlic and drizzled oil on it. I added some tiny potatoes to the beef and ate that. Michelle came over to talk to Chris about a job in Maryland. She stayed till 9, then I had to suggest it was getting late.

We watched episode one of Stargate SG1. Very violent. Chris went to bed but I stayed up to read e-mail.

No comments: