Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Pizza and the bear

Monday

I got up around 8, drank hydrogen water, then brushed and swished. I made a list of things to do. I wrote a check to the church, then watered the plants. I decided to put off cleaning until afternoon, hoping the snow would melt off my car.

I rolled out the pizza dough. Chris cooked the fixings, then topped the dough and baked it in the oven for his lunch. I read e-mail, then listened to a podcast while I worked on the bear from Michelle. I stitched up the seams and gave him a belt to cover the rip. I had to pull out some of the stuffing. I lost a needle while trying to re-thread and had to get another one.

I made and ate breakfast listening to a podcast on the clot shots, fitting the definition of bioweapons. He pointed out the 40 percent increase in life insurance claims for working age people since the rollout.

Chris cleaned the snow off of my car while I got ready to meet Michelle at the gym. The plow had already gone through, but not in the gym parking lot. Still I was able to get in and park. I found Michelle in the main room pushing a sled. So we both pushed sleds in one direction then pulled them back to their starting point. After that, we talked for some time. We made plans to help the chaplain check out by Friday and clean his house.

I followed Michelle home, where she gave me two windshield covers. Then I proceeded to the dirty house. I spent two hours cleaning walls and sliding door tracks, and the utility room. Daylight faded, so I left a note for Jamie, then went home.

For supper, I heated a bowl of soup, and ate the last steak and some kimchi. I listened to an interview: Dr. Hoffe said 2/3 of new cancer diagnoses in his practice since the rollout of shots, are stage 4. I listened to several others as well. Then I posted to my blog for yesterday. I made tea and we watched two episodes of Ancient Apocalypse. Afterward, I brushed and swished. Chris bedded down in the livingroom because of the weather, and I stayed up a little longer to finish some videos.

No comments: