Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Cleaning the swap shop

Monday

I got up after 8. I did the usual first things. I rinsed the soaked sunflower seeds and left them to drip dry. I deleted e-mail, and listened to podcasts. I watched more microgreen videos.

Chris came home early for lunch. He sliced up the loaf from yesterday. It looked like something you would crumble in a bowl of milk. After he went back to work, I started another loaf. I read e-mail all afternoon. I sliced up fruit rinds for the compost. I sewed through the toe of my sock, closing the hole, but making the sock slightly shorter.

At 3:30, I went to the gym. I discussed microgreens with Mickie, then walked the track with Michelle. Then I went to pick up Sophia and brought her to my house. But she wanted to work first and do math later. So I took her to the swap shop to clean. But the little vacuum there was not very effecting. There was a dustmop, but it was pretty awful, too. So we gave up and went back to my house. We worked on problems from books on my shelf.

At 6, I put my vacuum in the car and took her home. Then I stopped at the swap shop and vacuumed the floor and the carpet. When I got back, Chris was home. I made supper and ate it in front of my laptop. I checked on my

Swanson's order which hasn't come yet. Then I worked on my blog.

We watched two episodes of SG1, then he went to bed and I stayed up till 11. I did my stretches and went to bed. Later, I remembered to start some seeds, so I got up, went to the kitchen and put some seeds in to soak, then went back to bed.

No comments: