Thursday, March 9, 2023

The flush

Wednesday

I got up at 7:30. Chris was gone to the dentist for a permanent crown. I prepared for coffee morning with exercises, etc. I meditated and tapped. Later I cleaned the bathrooms and the kitchen. I played part of Day 9 as I worked. I started an hourly regimen of MMS.

Then I took a shower and turned on my phone. I prepared a cleaning contract and went to the house on Mustang. The occupant and inspection ladies were there. He showed me the cleaners that he had left. We signed the paperwork and he gave me a key. Then Jamie arrived. He showed her the drinks he left in the fridge for us. We chatted some more, and then she left and he left. I turned off all the lights and closed the garage door. Then I left.

When I got home, I vacuumed and cleaned out the dust cup. I listened to more of Day 9. I put on shoes and went to the gym. Tonja arrived so we went upstairs to walk. Then Michelle joined us. After the walk, Michelle and I worked out pretty hard.

When we finished, I noticed it was snowing hard. I drove by the school to see if the fence was up. But it wasn't complete so we can still get in to dig up irises. But not in a snowstorm. I also stopped by the post office and picked up the mail.

I went home, and finished listening to Day 9. Chris came home and made his supper. I listened to the first part of Day 10, and another interview. I worked on my blog and made tea.

We watched several episodes of SG1. He went to bed and I stayed up to read messages and juice a grapefruit. I added oil to it and did my yoga stretches in the den. Then I sat on the bed and drank the mixture and laid down on my back. I hoped that version of a gallbladder flush would be fruitful.

No comments: