Friday, March 3, 2023

This week's class - shamrocks

Thursday

I got up just after 7, having slept pretty well. I did the usual, then read e-mail for hours. I made breakfast, and ate it while watching The Highwire.

I sewed a felt shamrock, then posted it to the Facebook page as a class for Saturday. I went walking with Michelle. She was so fired up about getting to read the MWR manuals online. A new lady joined us and Michelle talked about Dugway like it was heaven on Earth. Afterward, she helped me work out in the weight room. I got really tired.

I went home. I finalized my Azure Standard order, but missed the deadline by a few minutes. I called and got that straightened out. Then I started heating supper. But I remembered that Chris asked me to go to the library, so I went and got next season of SG1.

I made a salad, and listened to something on glyphosate. I also read other articles, then put on the first interview from Day 4 of the Tapping World Summit. When it was over, I went to the second interview which was with a Dr.Silas who was working with service members in Germany. Worked on my blog, We watched several epidodes of SG1. Then we stayed up for awhile, but Chris went to bed first. I went to bed at 11.

No comments: