Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Relaxing in the sauna

Tuesday

I got up about 8. My head still hurt just a little and my stomach wasn't quite settled. I got ready for the day. I put water in the sprouting containers. I took some MMS. I got a message asking me to open the swap shop because the key owner had stomach flu. I read e-mail for awhile.

Around 10, I drove to the post office to open the swap shop and bring home the mail. There was a package of supplements, which I opened and put away. I e-mailed Chris to let him know that I got the mail.

I ate what was left of breakfast from yesterday and a grapefruit. Chris came home for lunch, and later went back to work. Michelle texted me inviting me to the sauna. We agreed on 2:30. I got a call for cleaning a house and made the quote appt for Thursday. I texted Jamie.

Saronna canceled our session because she was sick. I fell asleep in the lounger and woke up at 2:35. I threw on my bathing suit and grabbed a towel. I went to the gym to meet Michelle. I had trouble finding an unlocked locker. But then I shoved my coat and purse into it.

I listened to her for the better part of an hour. She had heard things about MWR that bothered her. Then we dried off and got dressed. Tonja was waiting out front. We went upstairs to walk (even though it looked lovely outside). Jenni joined us late and left early. We talked about other stuff.

.

. It was after 4 when we went downstairs. Tonja left and Michelle continued to talk. Eventually I told her I needed to go home and nap. So I went home, stopping to lock the swap shop. I put on a podcast and settled back in the lounger. But sleep never came.

Chris came home and made rice. I told him some of the things Michelle said and he explained what was true from what wasn't. I texted her so she wouldn't worry. I ate some rice with broth on it. I tried to nap again, but no.

I worked on my blog and made tea. We watched two episodes of SG1 and one of Have Gun Will Travel. Later Chris went to bed and I stayed up until 10:50, then went to bed. It still took me a long time to fall asleep.

No comments: