Thursday, March 2, 2023

Congestion

Wednesday

I slept well, until I woke up congested. My throat hurt but I think that was because I was breathing through my mouth. I suffered for awhile, then remembered my breathe jar. I inhaled from it for a minute, then was able to breathe well enough to go back to sleep (between hot flashes). When I got up, I prepared for coffee morning, only to discover that Chris was still here. He just got back from working out with the colonel. He was tired and cold. I covered him up and let him sleep for a bit before I turned on my classical music.

He got up, took his shower and went to work. I did my exercises, then finished reading the book. I noticed that there are no more brown spots on my wrists. I finished with tapping and meditation.

When coffee morning was over, I cleaned the bathrooms. I was halfway through the kitchen when Chris came home for lunch. I kept cleaning, then vacuumed. I fertilized the plants and changed the water in the rooting jars. I took a shower. I washed my cleaning cloths, adding throw rugs and a shower curtain to make a bigger load. I gathered up paper and plastic bags for recycling.

Then I sat down to read e-mail. I finished the Day 2 interviews. I watched a liver video: radishes are amazing for the liver, plus blended lemons, ACV. For gallstones, take bile salts.

I took some bile supplements, then went walking around the neighborhood by myself. I didn't want to walk with the ladies in case I was infectious. Then I went to the library to return the book and get the next one in the series.

I went back to reading e-mail. I read that the Catholic service was canceled because the priest couldn't make it. Chris came home. He made his supper. I listened to the first Day 3 interview. I worked on my blog. We watched two episodes of SG1 early. So I went on to the second Day 3 interview. Then I looked up ways to clear congestion. Pressing on C2 works for some people. I looked up galbladder cleanses, trying to find one that didn't call for grapefruit juice or lemon juice. Finally I went to bed.

No comments: