Tuesday, March 28, 2023

The catnip plant

Monday

I felt like I hadn't slept during the night, but later Chris told me that I was sleeping soundly when he took his shower. I got up around 7:45. I still had a headache and my stomach was not back to normal.

I did the usual upon-waking things, then sat down to read e-mail. I read until noon, then made breakfast. I was not able to eat it all. I had a grapefruit as well. I went back to reading. Later I had some pistachios.

At 3:30 I went to the gym. I met Tonja and Diane there. We decided to walk outside because it was sunny. Tonja gave me her catnip plant, which I put in my car. Then we walked around the neighborhood for half an hour.

When I got home, I remembered I was supposed to pick up Sophia. So I headed back, but then went home again to drop off the plant. Then I picked up Sophia and chatted with her parents. I brought her back to my house. She had forgotten her math book so we worked out of some of mine. Then we dusted, and she helped me move the book case across the hall and load the cleaning supplies on it.

I took her home, then came back. Chris was home and made his supper. I didn't feel like eating, so I took some charcoal and went back to reading and listening. It was almost 8 when I decided to try a salad. I made it and ate while working on my blog.

Then I made tea and we watched one episode of SG1, and one episode of Have Gun Will Travel. Chris went to bed around 10:30 and I got ready at 11.

No comments: