Friday, March 24, 2023

"Clouds in my coffee"

Wednesday

I thought I heard my 7:35 alarm go off just before Chris came back to take his shower. But actually it was the 8am alarm. He was running later than usual because the base was opening two hours late due to weather. I looked outside to see it raining, which would later turn to snow.

I got up and started on coffee morning. I rinsed the seeds. He went to work. I boiled water and then scooped out the coffee. But it had little flecks in it. So I spent some time trying to separate them from the coffee. First I filtered the larger pieces out with a sieve. Then I blew on what was left and the pieces mostly flew out while the coffee particles stayed in the bowl.

I made coffee, tapped and meditated. I finished later than usual, so I started my MMS routine before the coffee was gone. Every hour I took two drops. I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I emptied the vacuum cup, which was full of dirt from the swap shop. I vacuumed most of the floors. Then I took a shower and got dressed. I finished vacuuming and fed the plants.

At 3:20 I went to the post office to pick up the mail and a package. Then I went to the gym to walk. I started by myself, then Diane joined me. Later Michelle arrived, and still later, Jenni. Diane was the first to leave because he had to go back to work. We walked a couple more rounds, then Jenni left.

Michelle's daughter arrived with her therapy dog. Michelle had us do free weights in the last room, and then we did some machines. Then I went into another room to use the oblique machines. Michelle talked to me the whole time.

I went home and took the next dose of MMS. Chris was already home. He had been texting with Faye over an bank account mystery. I opened the postal box and pulled out supplements. I made up doses for the next week. Then I sat down to read e-mail and listen to a few podcasts, etc. I worked on my blog, then made tea. We watched two episodes of SG1. Chris went to bed and I stayed up to read through a few more articles.

** See the little plasic/paper pieces? **

No comments: