Friday, March 17, 2023

Building shelves

Thursday

I got up around 8. After the usual things, I went looking online for the pattern for the potholders. I worked on making the potholder, then took a pic of it and posted to the Facebook pages. I also sent the write-up to Chris to put it out on the Housing news feed.

I made and ate breakfast while watching The Highwire. Chris came home for lunch, stayed through a meeting that he listening to on his phone, then went back to work. Jamie came by for her share of the cleaning money, then went to Tooele to deposit it.

I finished The Highwire, and read e-mail. At 3 I went to the library to return season 2 and check out Season 4 of SG1. At 3:30 I went to the gym to walk with Jenni. But just then, Jamie texted that she was ready to help me build the shelving. So Jenni and I met Jamie at my house. The cinder blocks and strips of wood were piled in a corner of my garage.

They put it together and needed two more cinder blocks. So we all piled in Jamie's car and went to the landfill. We picked up three cinder blocks, visited the pit, and on the way out, picked up three ammo cases.

We went back to my house and finished the make-shift shelving. They went home. I spent some time moving things around in the garage and finding things to go on the shelves. Chris came home from work.

He cooked mushrooms for me. I came inside, very tired. He put the remaining beef ribs in the mushrooms to heat up.

I sat and read a book until he brought me a bowl of supper. I ate it and continued to read. Then I made a salad, and ate that as I read. Then I put the book down so I could work on my blog. I made tea and we watched the last two episodes of Season 3. I was so very tired that I turned off my phone and went to bed. Ironically, Chris stayed up later.

No comments: