Thursday, March 16, 2023

Another house successfully turned over

Wednesday

I got up late, having had pain in my back all night. I prepared for coffee morning. I had to turn up the music in order to hear it over the rain. After the meditation and tapping, I started taking MMS on an hourly basis at 1 drop.

I cleaned the bathrooms, then moved to the kitchen. Chris came home for lunch. He was going to hardboil eggs on the stove, but I said I needed the stovetop for drying dishes, so he said he'd do it later. We talked about the difficulties of having an Apple phone.

I finished the kitchen and he went back to work. I changed the water for all the rootings. I mopped the kitchen floor. I took a shower and went to the house we cleaned. They came early as usual. But they had forgotten stuff so I walked around looking for any remaining gopher stakes until they got back. I thought the potting soil in the back yard would have been dispersed by the rain, but it looked ok. They seemed pleased with the house and I signed off, then went to Housing to return the key.

I went home and finished vacuuming. Then I went to the gym, but none of the ladies showed up. Tiffany, who works at the gym, moved the heavy weights from the machines I like to use. I did a full workout with three circuits. Then I walked the track upstairs. Tiffany joined me on her break. We had a nice chat.

Then I went home and got on my laptop. As I listened to short interviews, I read e-mail. Chris came home from work and hardboiled eggs. It smelled like something was burning. I used EQ to color blocks for pillow tops. I arranged the choices in a quilt setting and took a pic. I sent it to Cecily.

I listened to a documentary called “Utah:Safe and Effective?” I paused it at 7:30 to work on my blog. Then I spent some time looking for a pic to go with it. I made tea and played my trombone. Then we watched two episodes of SG1. Chris laid out his clothes and went to bed. I stayed up to finish something and do some tapping so I could clear old e-mails. I also replied to Cecily's reply to my reply.

** I'd love to know the rest of the story. **

No comments: