Sunday, March 26, 2023

Peacefully piecing a puzzle

Saturday

I got up about 9. After the usual stuff, including rinsing the seeds and watering plants, I sat down to read e-mail. After a while, the sound stopped working and I had to reboot my computer. Then Chris gave me a coconut oil massage. Then we took our showers.

\At noon, I made breakfast. Chris pulled a roast out of the oven. So I ate some of that instead of fruit.

Tonja texted me to come over and do a puzzle. So when I finished eating, I went to her house. She introduced me to her three cats. We took a walk around the block to get some sunshine. She made us some hot tea. Then we sat at her round table to work on a puzzle version of Starry Night. It was very difficult.

When the light began to fade from the sliding glass window, I got up to leave. She gave me a bag of headbands for the next sewing class. She also meant to give me her catnip plant to revive, but we both forgot about it.

I went home and made a salad for supper. I also ate some seed crackers and cheese squares. Then I read e-mail for awhile. Afterward, I worked on my blog. I added a picture to yesterday's blog.

I made tea and we watched TV. We dressed the bed in clean sheets. I read e-mail and listened to a podcast on copper in the diet. Then I rinsed the seeds and went to bed.

No comments: