Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Beef ribs and cleaning contracts

Monday

It was almost 9 when I got up, having been awake for awhile. After the usual, I I read e-mail and messages on Telegram. I could smell the ribs cooking in the oven.

At noon, I made and ate breakfast. Chris came home for lunch. He took the beef ribs out of the oven. I ate some even though it interrupted the schedule. I talked to Jamie on the phone. Then I called Diane and she told me that she is resigning to move to Virginia with her family. Chris went back to work.

When my call ended, I went to the Mustang road house to meet Jamie. We divided up the cleaners and the sonic gopher stakes left behind. We put stuff for the swap shop in my trunk. She wanted to finish the house, so I told her I would come by in the morning to do a last look and pick up my cleaning supplies.

I went to Housing to schedule the final inspection and get more cleaning contracts. Then I went directly to the gym where Tonja was waiting. We decided to walk outside. As we left the parking lot, Michelle drove up. We walked by Jenni's house and she came with us, too. We walked all the way around the old school and back to the gym. Michelle gave me some stuff for the swap shop and left. I chatted with Tonja about having a thrift shop day, then I went to the swap shop to drop stuff off.

When I got home, I went back to reading e-mail and eating fruit. I got the unread email down to under 1000. Chris came home and cooked squash. I ate half of one. I shoved the new gopher stakes into the ground in the back yard. I worked on my blog, then made tea.

We watched two episodes of SG1. Chris got ready for bed and let me know that the air purifier needed a new filter. I stayed up to read e-mail. Then at 11, I read a book, thinking it would put me to sleep. But after an hour and a half, I quit and went to bed, where I laid awake for some time.

No comments: