Monday, March 13, 2023

No games today

Sunday

I got up at 8. Chris was already up. He got up at 7 when my 8am alarm rang. I was surprised that it knew the time changed because it hasn't been connected to the outside world for 10 months.

I took the morning supplements, then made up 6 days worth. However, I ran out of some, which may be sitting at the post office as I write this. I deleted a bunch of e-mail. I made up 2 gallons of laundry soap. I washed dishes.

I read e-mail, listened to a podcast on the benefits of bee pollen for deficiencies. I made breakfast, and got nicely dressed. I went to the chapel with Chris, whose game was cancelled. I said hello to the assistant, then went to the bathroom and turned my dress around. We waited for others to show. Pastor Josh came with an assistant who played guitar. Finally, Diane, Saronna and kids, Jenni's husband came.

After a prayer, the assistant played a song on guitar and the words were on the overhead screen. Then Josh talked about parables in Luke. He said a prayer and then Saronna and I played two hymns, including the one we did so badly at last week. We skipped the 7-fold amen.

I put out the container of seed crackers and put them on the back table. We stood around talking. People left a few at a time. Then Chris and I went home. I changed clothes, and made cheese squares. I got a message that our cleaning quote was not accepted. Totally understandable.

I read e-mail and listened to interviews. It got late fast. I heated the last of the ground beef in the toaster oven. There was no more rice, but Chris had cooked a mix of tomatoes, onions and peppers so I added that. I also made a salad. Chris went to Ravonna's house to give her the irises. She gave him eggs.

I watched sewing videos, then worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched two episodes of SG1. Then Chris went to bed and I stayed up. I made more chia/flax mix. I watered my plants. I watched some tapping videos, and went to bed.

No comments: