Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Making quotes

Monday

I got up about 7:45, having slept pretty well. I noticed it had snowed again overnight. Sigh. I scraped my tongue, took supplements and drank hydrogen water, then brushed and swished.

I listened to the last interview for Day 7. I composed an e-mail to Dzynetech, I talked to Jamie about the houses we are quoting for cleaning. I read Telegram messages.

At 11:40 I started making breakfast. I ate at my laptop. Then I bundled up and went to a house on Mustang Road. The garage door was open and men were carrying out boxes. They told me the owner was upstairs so I went up. He and I chatted for a bit, then I looked around, mostly in the kitchen, while he took a phone call. I called Jamie and we agreed on $400. Then I waited while he was on the phone. He paused his call so I could tell him and price and get the date for sign-over.

Then I went to Mandi's house. It was two duplexes made into one house, so it had 6 bedrooms and 3 full baths. It made an odd living space. I looked at walls and doors. The bathrooms weren't too bad. The stove area was greasy and the filter was the greasiest I had ever seen. I mentioned using ammonia and she gave me a blank stare, like she didn't know what it was. Anyway, I said I needed to talk to Jamie who wanted to come later and look at the bathrooms. So she left the door unlocked for later.

I went home and had some fruit while I read e-mail. I put papaya seeds in the toaster oven to dry out. All too soon it was 3:30. I went to the gym to meet the ladies. We walked past Jenni's house and picked her up, then walked around the school. It did get cold and windy on the far side of the school. But I thought it was nice to walk outside.

After walking, I picked up Sophia and took her back to my house. We took the stuff out of the bathrooms, then swept and steam-mopped the floors. I think she liked the steam-mop. Then we sat with her math book and completed chapter 9 and 10. The last problem involved a recipe so we went in the kitchen and I let her whip up a batch of seed crackers. Then I took her home.

When I got back, Chris was in the kitchen. I cut up fruit rinds and put them in the compost. I put the last piece of beef with some rice in the toaster oven. He cooked some mushrooms for me. I started the Day 8 presentation, then took out the beef and ate it. Then I had the mushrooms with cilantro. I worked on my blog, then made a salad. I ate it while finishing the presentation.

I made tea early and we watched two episodes of SG1. Chris nearly fell asleep so he went straight to bed. I stayed up to finish the Day 8 presentation. I hit the hay at 11.

No comments: