Sunday, November 12, 2023

Cleaning and blowing

Saturday

I got up at 7:15, thinking it was later. I put on the housecoat I made, and took supplements. I emptied the dehydrator and refilled it from things I picked from the tower garden and the spinach in the pot right outside the back door. I got dressed and went to the company house to get the laundry started.

When I got home, I made up a batch of supplements for the week. I also made more spice mix. I listened to more info about the vagus nerve. I went back to the company house to put the second load in. When I got back, I compared prices on supplement refills between All Star Health and Swansons.

I made and ate breakfast, and read e-mail. At 2, I went to the company house for over an hour to clean bathrooms, the kitchen, floors, the fans, and make the beds.

When I got home, I got out leaf blower. I got the extension cord from the freezer, then blew the leaves in the front yard. It was surprisingly time-consuming and tedious, and I didn't get much yard cleared. But it was very effective on gopher mounds.

I put it away and came in. I put the last of the steak and rice in the oven. I ate some tomatoes, then later, the steak. I ate one of the frozen cookies. It was pretty good. Then I watched sewing videos for perhaps hours while deleting e-mail.

I worked on my blog, then watched parts of the next episode which was on toxins. It got late and I went to bed.

No comments: